Public Event and Benefit Concert to Conclude the Congress
On 24th May 2014, as proposed by patients and support groups, we are organizing an Open Day for the interested public, for patients and their families and friends, for teachers and musicians.
The provisional programme is as follows:
- Opening address by Professor Birgit Mazurek, ITS14 President and Director of the Tinnitus Centre Charité.
- Lecture by Dr. Petra Brüggemann, psychologist, Deputy Director of the Tinnitus Centre Charité.
- Lecture by Professor Gerhard Goebel, former Senior Consultant, Medical-Psychosomatic Schön Clinic Roseneck at Prien/Chiemsee (see Video)
- Presentation of Tinnitus Foundation Award 2014 (sponsored by Gabriele Lux Foundation)
- Address by Volker Albert, Chairman, German Tinnitus League.
- Address by Dr. Volker Kratzsch, Medical Director and Senior Consultant, Department of Hearing Impairment and Tinnitus, Helios Clinic Bad Grönenbach.
- Address by Dr. Kurt Anschütz, Managing Director, German Tinnitus Foundation Charité.
The Open Day will be held from 11 a.m. to 2.30 p.m. in the Internal Medicine Lecture Theatre, Charité Campus Mitte, Sauerbruchweg 2.
A benefit concert organized by the German Tinnitus Foundation Charité at the Französischer Dom on Gendarmenmarkt, Berlin begins at 7 p.m. International musicians will perform to bring the world congress to a fitting conclusion. The proceeds will be going to the Foundation.
Further information on the event will be announced soon.